martes, 26 de abril de 2011

Fragmentos de un viaje a Nueva York (y Washington D.C.)


a kosmos, of Manhattan the son


Turbulent, fleshy, sensual, eating, drinking and breeding


By God! I will accept nothing which all cannot have
their counterpart of on the same terms


Voices of the diseas'd and despairing


I do not press my fingers across my mouth


I believe in the flesh and the appetites


Vapors lighting and shading my face


A morning-glory at my window satisfies me more than
the metaphysics of books


The little light fades the immense and diaphanous shadows


* * *

Los textos están sacados de la sección 24 del Song of myself de Walt Whitman.

© de las fotos 2 y 7: Diego Colinas; 5 y 9: Rubén Pérez Rodríguez; el resto: José Pablo Barragán.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario